RPSC APRO Result 2013 rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in

RPSC APRO Result 2013 rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Assistant Public Relation Officer Result 2013 has been prevented to publish by the commission due to Petition filled in Rajasthan High Court. Against the decision of disability commission, Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)fill the application in high court for recruitment process of Public Relations Officer and Co-Public Relations Officer in Information and Public Relations Department.

RPSC APRO Result 2013 Final List
So after the decision will be come, RPSC declare the result for RPSC APRO Result 2013 . Apart from this, the interview procedure has been completed on Wednesday 2nd April 2013. So check your RPSC APRO Result 2013 final list. All the candidates who will be select have to report at the office on the day of reporting, so be check all the details in the list of candidates. And read all the important instructions.
Check Result Here : rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in

6 comments:

  1. I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, i am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited and happy to say that the webmaster has done a very good job here to put all the information content and information at one place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon. Hockey Betting Basketball Betting Sports Betting System

    ReplyDelete