Odisha JEE Admit card 2013 | OJEE 2013

Orissa JEE Admit Card 2013
As Orissa JEE has extended the last date for the online application till the 2nd april 2013, so students who fill the applicaton form till the date now can download their Orissa JEE 2013 Admit card from 20th April 2013. This is the information regarding the OJEE 2013 Admit Card download. check other important dates and Details here:

Important dates of OJEE 2013
OJEE 2013 Exam Date : 12th May 2013
Last date for online application : 02nd April 2013
Last date for receiving application : 06th April 2013
Downloading OJEE 2013 Admit cards : 20th April 2013
Correction if any Admit card through application : 30th April 2013

Important Links of OJEE 2013
Official Main Link : www.ojee.com
OJEE 2013 Link : www.odishajee2013.com

Download Orissa JEE 2013 Admit card
Apart from these students of orissa JEE can download their online exam admit card from 20th April, so check the other details and instructions regarding OJEE 2013 after downloading the OJEE Admit card 2013. We are giving here the link for official download of OJEE Admit card 2013 : www.odishajee2013.com

8 comments:

  1. I really admire the important ideas that you offer in the content. I am looking forward for more important thoughts and more blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm now not sure the place you are getting your information, but good topic. I must spend a while finding out more or understanding more. Thank you for fantastic information I used to be searching for this info for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not much time to visit many websites. But today I found this site accidently. I explored much information which is useful to my life. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its an excellent pleasure reading your post.Its jam-packed with info i'm probing for and that i like to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" nice work Agen Ibcbet

    ReplyDelete