MLSU University ExamTime Table Bsc., B.A.,MBA, B. Com, LLB 2013

Mohanlal Sukhadia University (erstwhile Udaipur University) is a state level university in udaipur district to avail education since 1962 at higher level in southern part of rajasthan. This university offers not only graduate level courses in ARTS, COMMERCE AND SCIENCE streams but also provides law and management level programmes. so that students of rajasthen not have to go farther area.


Check Exam Time-Table 2013 Here : http://mlsu.ac.in/timetable2011_12/tentativ_TT2013.pdf

MLSU Udaipur releses examination time table for following steams as:
1) U.G. Arts-Regular/Ex. (For I,II,III yrs)
2) U.G. Arts-Non-COL (For I, II yrs)
3) P.G. Arts (MA-P/F)
4) U.G. Commerce (For I,II,III yrs)
5) P.G. Commerce (M.Com (P/F)
6) B.B.M. (II, III yrs)
7) B.Sc.
8) BCA
9) P.G. Science
10) LLB/LLM

Examination for the following programe will start from 1st march and helds till 30th april 2013. any correction in time table may be considered under the instructions of MLSU examination committee.

5 comments:


  1. Though received from 09 slide along with winter months series, this specific Eileen Kors Handbag surely brings a new cartier replica sale perfect cerebrovascular event for the dreary conditions you'll take pride in seems to be wonderful which has a T-shirt along with some new sandals throughout planting season along with summertime. In our overall economy, your expanding amount of knock-off developer totes is constantly on the climb. To the female that may be even now following legitimate developer totes, this will found an issue. Have zero worry, you'll find approaches that one could discover a realistic developer ladies handbag. We've been below to help you! Underneath are IWC replica sale many of the developer ladies handbag makes we hold along with the best way to discover the genuine through the false along with escape coming from a unsatisfying invest in. Makowsky totes: N. Makowsky totes are known for his or her supple natural leather, high computer hardware along with signature bank liner. Nearly all knock-off totes are certainly not created from this specific very same legitimate delicate natural leather along with won't have your signature bank silk liner. Seek out these kind of chanel replica sale traits while searching N. Makowsky totes. If your price tag seems to be way too very good to get genuine, the idea almost certainly can be. Eileen Kors totes: Eileen Kors is well know pertaining to the trademark sq buckles, snaps as well as decorations for the ladies handbag. Every single Eileen Kors tote features these kind of sq decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog quite often and I genuinely appreciate your content. This great article has truly peaked my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new details about once a week. I opted in for your Feed as well..
    Viagra
    Porn Movie
    Fraud
    Fake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes.
    Kunjungi Website
    Info Selengkapnya
    Klik Disini
    Kunjungi Website

    ReplyDelete