Gujarat Board SSC/ HSC Examination Time Table 2013

Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) conducts Board level two examinations for the Secondary school and higher secondary school students in month of march and April.For ssc level students every year in march month final exam conducts.


For Higher secondary level students examination conducts in four semesters as I to IV. Examination for I and III held in OCT-NOV month and and for II and IV semesters examination held on month of April.

Check Time Table Here:

For SSCE March Examination 2013

For HSCE 2nd Semester Examination 2013

For HSCE 4th Semester Examination 2013

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete