rajasthan board of secondary education exam held 2013 secondary class and senior secondary class arts,science,commerce,near about 20 lake regular student .all government and private schools near nodal school his ID and PASSWARD head of Institute and nominated school person verified hod .
Fees general fees date 6-9-2012 ; 450 rupees and forwarding fees extra
extra fees date 20-9 2012 900 rupees and forwarding fees extra
Fees deposited bank challan ;icici bank ,bob bank,bob rajasthan gramin bank
LINK ; www.rajeduboard.nic .in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am truly inspired by this online journal! Extremely clear clarification of issues is given and it is open to every living soul. I have perused your post, truly you have given this extraordinary informative data about it.
ReplyDeleteI’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment! Visit Website Visit Website
ReplyDelete