odisha Tet 2012 admit card/answer key/result

odisha tet exam 2012 held on july to august 2012 l.LEVEL-1 PRIMARY TEACHER CLASS 1-5 2.LEVEL-2 TEACHER CLASS 6-8.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION LEVEL-1
Senior secondary exam pass 2.bstc professional degree.

2.LEVEL-2 TEACHER CLASS 6-8
GRADUTION DEGREE PASS GEN CAT 60% MARKS AND OTHER CANDIDATE 50% AND 55%
B.Ed pass
FIVE PART OF QUESTIONS PAPER LEVEL -1 EXAM
1.CHILD DEVELOPMENT AND PEDAGOGY 30 QUESTION AND 30 MARKS
2.LANGUAGE FIRST 30 QUESTION AND 30 MARKS
3.LANGUAGE SECOND 30 QUESTION AND 30 MARKS
4. MATHEMATICS 30 QUESTION AND 30 MARKS
5.ENVIORMENTAL STUDIES 30 QUESTION AND 30 MARKS

LEVEL -SECOND
1. child Development pedagogy. complussory 30 questions and 30 marks
2.Language FIRST complussory 30 question and 30 marks
3 Language second complussory 30 question and 30 marks
4 (a). Mathematics and science (opptional) 60 question and 60 marks
OR
4 (b). Social science (opptional) 60 question and 60 marks

link; www.bseorissa.in this website download any information

5 comments:

  1. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great! Luxury Hotel Room Soccer Wallpaper MotoGP Wallpaper

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks Horse
    Horse

    ReplyDelete