Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur (UP) Generally known as kanpur university going to release its exam scheme or exam schedule for the examinations held in session 2011-2012. As soon as university announce exam schedule it will be available for students at its official site of university.
students can check their exam schedule and exam time table here: CHECK TIME TABLE
Presently university gives many courses at graduate and postgraduate level. Kanpur university offers Bachelor of Arts(B.A.), Bachelor of Science(B.Sc), Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com.),M.A (Part I, II),M.Sc. (Part I, II),M.Com (Part I, II), Bachelor of Education,B.P.Ed,M.Ed,Master of Journalism & Mass Communication,B. Pharma, B.Tech. in many streams,Master of Physical Education and M.Phil. in Life Sciences. Kanpur university time table 2012 will be available here for all b.tech, b.a., bsc, b.com, m.sc, m.com,m.a and m.phil also.
Syllabus for all courses are also available whenever university release it at its official website. students of kanpur university can check syllabus for 2011-12 sessions.CHECK SYLLABUS
students can check their exam schedule and exam time table here: CHECK TIME TABLE
Presently university gives many courses at graduate and postgraduate level. Kanpur university offers Bachelor of Arts(B.A.), Bachelor of Science(B.Sc), Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com.),M.A (Part I, II),M.Sc. (Part I, II),M.Com (Part I, II), Bachelor of Education,B.P.Ed,M.Ed,Master of Journalism & Mass Communication,B. Pharma, B.Tech. in many streams,Master of Physical Education and M.Phil. in Life Sciences. Kanpur university time table 2012 will be available here for all b.tech, b.a., bsc, b.com, m.sc, m.com,m.a and m.phil also.
Syllabus for all courses are also available whenever university release it at its official website. students of kanpur university can check syllabus for 2011-12 sessions.CHECK SYLLABUS

i want syllabus for b.p.ed
ReplyDeleteIts like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read.
ReplyDeleteTo create a such kind of article is really amazing,I daily read your blogs and give my announcement for that here this article is too great and so entertaining. Panduan Judi Online
ReplyDelete