ASSAM TET RESULT 2012 @ssaassam.gov.in : AXOM SARBA SHIKSHA ABHIJAN MISSION ASSAM has conducted Assam Teachers Eligibility Test 2012 on 10/01/2012. The Date for result declaration is 25/01/2012. Those who have participated in the exam can see their result at ssaassam.gov.in. TET Certificates shall be issued to candidates who score 60% or marks. Assam TET Certificates shall be dispatched to candidates latest by 15/02/2012.
Tags : Assam TET result for district Barpeta, Bongaigaon, Cacher, Darang, Dhemaji, Dubri, Dibrugarh, Goalpara, Golaghat, Hailakandi, Jorhat, Karbi Anglong, Karimganj, Kokrajhar, Lakhimpur, Marigaon, Nagaon, Nalbari, Dima Hasao, Sibsagar, Sonitpur, Tinsukia, Kaprup, Kamrup Metropolitan, Baksa, Udalguri & Chirang.
Tags : Assam TET result for district Barpeta, Bongaigaon, Cacher, Darang, Dhemaji, Dubri, Dibrugarh, Goalpara, Golaghat, Hailakandi, Jorhat, Karbi Anglong, Karimganj, Kokrajhar, Lakhimpur, Marigaon, Nagaon, Nalbari, Dima Hasao, Sibsagar, Sonitpur, Tinsukia, Kaprup, Kamrup Metropolitan, Baksa, Udalguri & Chirang.
Himanta'i kaprup buli natun Dist .banale.Aru Declaration dele TET result't.Wow..........!
ReplyDeleteHope, among the qualified TET candidates Assam govt or the respective authority will not only see their certificate of other qualifications but also their potentiality to teach,while selecting a permanent teacher...
ReplyDeleteWish may Assam be more develop in the field of education with the effort of newly appointed teacher along the help of Assam govt. .
I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Liga Spanyol
ReplyDeleteAw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done. Information Read More Read More
ReplyDeleteThere are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives. Webpage Eniseyrc24.ru
ReplyDeleteThere is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also. Website Information Webpage
ReplyDelete